Re: 1978 MGB in Wertern Mass junkyard

To: Garage65@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1978 MGB in Wertern Mass junkyard
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:33:21 -0500

>Located in Housatonic MAssachusetts, just down the railroad track from Alice
>and Ray Brock's Church (who knows what I'm talking about??).
>
>Clark

Clark,

Nice touch as it is almost Thanksgiving !!  Last I heard, Alice was divorced
but still living in the area.  Officer Obie (sp?) became chief, retired, and I
think that he has since died.  The restaurant is now an Indian restaurant.

However, the Berkshires still offer some of the very best driving anywhere for
an MG especially if you are on your way to Tanglewood.

"You can get anything you want..."
Gene
80 'B

(Went to school in Lenox)