Re: FS perverted TD

To: "Brian Furgalus" <mowog@usa.net>, <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FS perverted TD
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 20:03:04 -0600
I think I would shiver for about 11.3 seconds, which is about how long that
sucker should take to burn up a quarter mile from a standing start. Of
course, considering the usual braking equipment found on T-series cars, the
shivering would start in earnest when it came time to try to stop the
thing.

David Darby