Babe Magnets(PG-13 rated)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Babe Magnets(PG-13 rated)
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:38:12 -0500 (EST)
>I often (couple times a month) get young ladies tell me what a cool car the
>MG is and how much they'd like to own one.  Not bad for a 42 year old.
>(Never underestimate the cute factor - car not me.)
>
>Of course it always happens when my wife is in the car.
>
>Nick
>73 B-abe MaGnet

Yep, there's something unpretentious yet dashing about an LBC; most young
girls look at middle aged men in Porsches and Corvettes as having a
dysfunction to make up for; my friend Robin liked to yell out her window to
them "nice car...sorry about your penis!" An MG is unique enough not to
draw that kind of attention...and lest people start to scorn the "MG as
babe magnet" mindset, isn't almost anything we do an expression of self?
The MG person is different from other people...but what puzzles me is
Abingdon's choice of models to call the "Magnette".