RE: In Defense of the Austin Marina

To: "mgs-digest list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: In Defense of the Austin Marina
From: "Fred Pixley" <fpixley@kingston.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:05:35 -0500
Yes Hans, the 1300 would have somewhat short legs for the motorways you
refer to but the 1800 in proper tune should have no problem.

Fred Pixley
Napanee, Ontario

<<<<
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:55:13 +0100
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>

Hi,

In fact was not an Austin but a Morris.
My father had a 1300 1975 coupe jubilee type.
Rusted terribly and I got sick when sitting on the backseat.
Nice car to drive in town - not for the more motorway users though, poor
road behaviour....

Cheers,

Hans
'71 GT