Re: Babe Magnets

To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Babe Magnets
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:54:09 EST
In a message dated 11/19/98 1:45:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
xyzabcde@earthlink.net writes:

<< I'm not trying to attract a mate with a car or anything else.

I hope that's because you've found someone, and not because you've given up.

<< But from my experience, my cars always counted against me in a
relationship.

That a car (esp. an LBC) would count against you is simply NOT FAIR.  (Let's
hear it guys!)

<< Maybe that's because the time I spent on them cut into my time to clean up
after a guy, cook for him, work on his car, listen to him brag...  Uh oh, I've
really done it now. ;-)

Maybe that's partially your fault.  There is no reason a guy can't be self-
sufficient.  I have made sure my three boys all know how to cook and sew.
They all work on their own cars.  They are not particularly clean (well, THEY
are, but their rooms are another story) and they do have a lot to brag about,
although they show a bit of modesty.  It's a two way street, Denise.  If you
don't cook for them, maybe they'll take you out for dinner!

<< Denise Thorpe
 who has Nomex thread from sewing up an ex-boyfriend's racing underwear

Did I mention they can sew, too?  BTW, please take this all as tongue in
cheek.  I'm sure all the listers are happy to have your advice and ideas.
Everyone on the list brings their experience to it.  I am learning a lot from
reading the posts and I really appreciate it, esp. now that I have my Midget.
Keep up the good work, Denise.  We need as many LBCs on the road as possible.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport