Rusty Bolts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rusty Bolts
From: "Berrie Watson (ADM)" <bwatson@bayflash.stpt.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:38:38 -0500 (EST)
Greetings knowledgeable Listers:

I have been working on my MG alot lately, and have noticed that every bolt
that I have taken off and replaced is now rusting.  Is this something that
is unavoidable, or should I be treating the bolts or something?  It is
particularly bad on my Brake Master Cylinder tubing connections.

Thanks for your advice!

                                Berrie C. Watson
                                Assistant in Campus Computing
                                USF St. Petersburg Campus