Re: RTFM...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RTFM...
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 00:51:02 GMT
>In a message dated 11/21/98 1:57:17 PM Central Standard Time, dresden@tiac.net
>writes:
>
><<
> Well, I feel a bit foolish; I headed out to the garage space
>to do some work on the B today, and had another lesson on
>the value of reading the manual before starting...
>Ed at JustBrits had tried with great subtlety>>
>
>Folks, I KNOW you don't believe that one, do you???<G>

SNIP

Well, all you asked when I said I planned on removing the intake was
whether I planned on removing the exhaust manifold as well...now that's
subtle in my book, in fact, dare I say, almost lawyerly..."not so subtle"
would be "Hey dummy it's all one piece..." or after I said I planned on
leaving the exhaust manifold alone, "I have just the hacksaw you need for
that job..." But then, nobody has ever accused me of being subtle, or being
able to take a hint, even...

Nevin