Re: Banjo connectors onto float chambers

To: <H4aardvrk@aol.com>, <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Banjo connectors onto float chambers
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 18:08:07 -0800
Actually, Howard, they should be fiber washers. And yes, old ones get hard
and need replacing. And, yes, new ones need re-tightening about three times
after they've been fitted and become wet with fuel. (During the transition
period from "new and dry" to "still new but now having been wetted and on
their way to becoming hard".

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center