Re: Banjo connectors onto float chambers

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Banjo connectors onto float chambers
From: "Scott Bruning-ZTherapy" <zcarzar@micron.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:42:16 -0700
>After removing the banjo connectors for the fuel inlet, I found that they
>had to be tighetened inordinately tight to stop leakage. Is this normal, or
>is there a problem with the seals (which were quite hard)?

Dear Simon, I probably have new gaskets in stock.  Can you send me an old
one, or use a micrometer (vernier caliper) to measure them?  I need the
inside and outside measurement.   Figure 80 cents each+$3 shipping priority
mail.  Scott
Scott Bruning, owner   ZTherapy/Datsun Z Convertibles

        REMANUFACTURED SU CARBURETTOR SYSTEMS-LIFETIME WARRANTED!
New Stainless shafts, new parts, new plating, new aluminum finish

                    DIY "How To" Videos
Carbs, Fuel Injection, Bodywork, suspensions, Chrysler 3.0V-6

zcarzar@micron.net www.ZTherapy.com for a detailed look at (SU) carbs
Shipto: ZTherapy Machine 2945 Kennedy St, Mtn Home, ID 83647 (208)587-0869
Visa/MC/AMEX/COD/UPS/FEDEX