Re: Was Marina, now Caddys

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Was Marina, now Caddys
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:55:17 -0000
On 24/11/98 9:04 am mgs-owner@autox.team.net said

>Don't drive any trucks or offroad SUV's do you? Haven't seen a nice
>CrewCab pickup (That is the 4 door pickup that can just about fit an MGB
>in the back.) that wasn't American Made.  I really wouldn't want to take a
>lexus/mercedes SUV offroad either.

What about Land Rover! Besides, how many 4x4 drivers actually go further
than Sainsbury's car park??

BTW> (MG mention and useless fact) Gerry McGovern, who designed the MGF
is now Chief Designer for Land Rover - he penned the new Freelander.

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk