Re: In Defense of the Austin Marina

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, mgworld@chp.ltd.uk
Subject: Re: In Defense of the Austin Marina
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:54:44 EST
In a message dated 11/25/98 1:10:16 PM Mountain Standard Time,
paul.hunt1@virgin.net writes:

<< s long as she paid the economic
 cost, subsequently calculated to be some three-times more than the
 showroom cost. >>

Paul,
     And the little old lady got about 10 times the car for 3 times the
money..Now i wonder if that little old lady has wiped the smile off of her
face even yet?
     I am following up on a company in England which makes :new Morris Minors"
today.  They cost about $20.400 US..Sounds like a bargin to antiquated me..
                         Yours, H4(Howard)
1974MG-Bgt
1974MG-B roadster
1976MG-B roadster