Re: Parrish hardtop f/MGB

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Parrish hardtop f/MGB
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:03:28 -0800
Hi Lawrie,

       A fellow list member sent me a scanned photo of a Parrish hardtop.  I
find it much more aesthetically pleasing than the factory one shown on page 111
of Clausager's book.  Learned today that the Parrish line is alive and well
through a company called SmoothLine in Tarentum PA (724-274-6002).  A new
Parrish hardtop, in primer, is available for $649 + shipping, delivery about
4wks ARO.  I have a lead on an excellent used one for $400.
Decisions, decisions.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB