Re: Parrish hardtop f/MGB

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Parrish hardtop f/MGB
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 19:00:24 -0800
One consideration is appearance. While many of the hardtop manufacturers
(Bermuda, Snugtop, et al) attempted to copy the factory style, with its
relatively "square" look, the Parish hardtop had a very much more rounded
look to it. The effect is much more like the shape of an MGA coupe top.
Relevant, I suppose, if the looks of your car are important to

Lawrie