Re: Carb Piston Springs

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carb Piston Springs
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 23:24:58 -0500
Neil Cotty wrote:

> Hi all,

> loaded mechanism (carb body to jet) assembly. There are *no* good diagrams
> on this in any manual and I have the Haynes SU Manual, Bentley MGB, Haynes
> MGB, the *orig* SU/Butec factory manual (supplied by Bill) and about 10
> other MGB books! Good job I took a roll of film disassembling these carbs! I

     I've noticed that all of the diagrams are less than what *I* would
call adequate.
And this is a job I've been thinking about doing too...

> didn't need the pics in the end but if I'd got stuck it would have been
> useful.

     I'll bet!  Any chance we could con you into scanning and mailing
them (or posting them on your web site if you have one)???  <BG>

Chris
'72 B Roadster
'71 B Roadster