Re: I'm back, oh the stories!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: I'm back, oh the stories!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 18:16:07 -0600
Congratulations on your license - this ritual is for many young male
Americans a true "coming of age".
Lucky you...my first driving test was in my parents' '79 Chevy Impala...try
parallel parking in one of THOSE and come talk to me! ;)
This past summer I drove my '96 2 door Tahoe to my sister's house in
Germantown, Philadelphia...and had to parallel park it in the city...ugh. I
obviously wasn't worried about the truck, but it could wreak havoc on the
little cars in incompetent hands. I can't believe there are cityfolk that
actually drive monster SUVs like mine in the city on a daily basis. I'd have
to sell the truck and rely on my B, but I don't intend on living in any
urban area EVER. Cities are for short visits only, in my book.
Dan
73 B