Spot The Malady Quiz

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spot The Malady Quiz
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 14:09:44 EST
Heres a teaser.... driving around yesterday in the 69 and all is well
with the world
when suddenly the car starts to make a nasty clattering sound, loses a lt
of power and generally starts to sound like a tractor.
A quick curbside check showed that its firing on two cylinders -
I wasnt far from home so i limped back - looking a little closer, there's
fuel getting through and all four cyls are getting spark,carbs, coil and
plugs are fine
Im suspecting some kind of valve problem or possibly a bent pushrod -
(had that before!) - any ideas our there?

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley