NAMGBR Insult

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: NAMGBR Insult
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:47:54 -0800
Received my November/December copy of NAMGBR's MG Driver today.  It really irks
me that the editors would allow such TD-bashing as Ian Pender's article 'The
Full Monty'.  Granted, I'm not happy to hear about another TD that's been
bastardized, but that's not the point. A lot of us TD-owners work on and drive
our cars because we enjoy the real MG spirit that one finds in MG's without
windup windows, etc.  Those owners who enjoy 'going British' with their picnic
baskets seem to identify with something from the other side of the pond. I think
that they are a small minority compared with those of us who see our TD's as
cars to be driven.

     If Pender's article represents the NAMGBR's editorial attitude then I
certainly know to save another $25 next year.

Bud Krueger
52TD (being driven)
77MGB (being worked on)