Re: Differential Gasket

To: "Nory P" <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Differential Gasket
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 10:28:18 -0600
Yep. Well, I'm going to have to admit that I'm not going to get everything
put back together by the end of today anyway! It's gonna be tough as it is
working with a finger all puffed up and bandaged. :(
Might as well do it right and get the proper material...
The bright side of it is I'll be much the wiser for having confronted all
these problems. For one, I'm going to get a pair of those mechanic's gloves
I've seen!
Dan
73 B