CB B, Body shell wanted

To: "'MG Group'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: CB B, Body shell wanted
From: "Wakefield, Glenn" <Glenn.Wakefield@Jacobs.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 05:14:44 -0800
I am looking for a rust free, or at least close, body shell of a chrome
bumpered B.  It would be nice if it was early 70's.  I am located in
Charleston, SC, and at this point, I  would be willing to drive anywhere
within an easy days drive for a rust free vehicle.  If you can help, please
let me know at glenn.wakefield@jacobs.com. If I do not respond back to you
immediately, please be patient, I only have email access at work.

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn Wakefield              Phone: 843-820-6927
Scheduler / Planner         Fax:      843-820-6433
JE Merit Constructors       Email:   glenn.wakefield@Jacobs.com