Re: 74 1/2 BGT

To: <Mgbreh@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 74 1/2 BGT
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:53:33 -0800
Ray,

Bad gas is easily solved.  Have him change it out (or add some Heet) and
show you that it starts.  If he can't, make him lower the price.  If this
is the one I saw advertised in last week's Seattle Times, the ad has been
running for a few weeks--meaning he's having problems selling.  Offer him
$1,000 (or less) and see what happens.

Good luck!
Scott
1978 MGB