RE: Ignition switch

To: "g.cook" <litfuse@triton.net>
Subject: RE: Ignition switch
From: "BIDGOOD, ALAN" <BIDGOODA@pab22a.ssd.loral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:09:00 -0800
Greg,

I had a similar problem on a VW Jetta, ultimately had to call out a
locksmith
who rebuilt the whole lock assy, so I could retain the original key.
cost about $60 - $70.

The good news for me and possibly you, is that I had the AAA 'Plus'
service
and they will reimburse you for up to $100 for lock associated repairs.

Hope this helps,

Alan B.'

 -Greg McCauley

 --