OSH/Bass.

To: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: OSH/Bass.
From: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 10:20:44 -0800
On 5/12/98 9:04 am Phil Raby said:

>Don't want to start this thread again, but Bass is NOT representative of
>good English beer. In fact, it's not good beer at all. I urge you to try
>something like Old Speckled Hen.

Phil,

now here, I have to disagree with you. Perhaps it is because I grew up
within 15 miles of the brewery. Bass can be an excellent beer -- served
cask-conditioned from a hand-pull and if well kept, it really is good.

I really miss a good pint, living in California! They even have Double
Diamond here (yuk!)

I must get the home brew going again!

Simon

---