OT MEAT was Re: (BEER) longish

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: OT MEAT was Re: (BEER) longish
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:58:46 -0600
Singe it first so people don't think I'm weird or anything...hehe.
Actually, I like my steak medium rare. I WILL insist that Beef is one thing
that us Americans have the best in the world of. I could never believe the
prices the Euros pay for what they pass as "steak". Anyone who argues with
me has never been to Texas! The beer sucks, but we take our red meat
seriously.
I DID say it was a somewhat weak analogy to beer making, didn't I? ;)

Dan
73 B