Re: 25d4 advancer distributer on a 68 B

To: "MGs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 25d4 advancer distributer on a 68 B
From: "HolePuncher" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:45:38 -0800
Ever notice how clarity can come a microsecond after you've hit the "send"
button?

The first number is the onset of advance, the second number is the point at
which maximum advance takes place, and the third number is the total advance
provided by the vacuum unit.

Lonn Howard
rocket scientist

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."