Re: Meat, wine and other foods

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Meat, wine and other foods
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@BSKYB.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 07:39:00 -0000
Mike,

I must agree with you here, we are fortunate in the UK that we get an
enormous range of tasty Aussie wines at very reasonable prices - they are
very good (as my head tells me this morning), however some of the American
chappies may find Aussie wines too flavoursome for their palates;-) ;-)

Over here Gallo has given us Brits the idea that all US wines are rather
bland...........is this true?

All in the best possible taste;-)
But there again you can't beat a good bottle of Gamay  - in France of
course! ( we brought back several bottles last rally in France with MG - it
is possible [got the MG bit in there] )

Chris Nevard
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~spridget

p.s.  Beaujolais Nouveau is the French answer to Bass? ..........they make
for the yuppy Brits  - but won't touch it themselves.