Trip Helpers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trip Helpers
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 11:59:00 -0600
The following is from another lister 'Down Under' who would like his name
added to the  helpers there.  It seems that we are getting a lot of
interest in this endeavour, but so far, only from the US or Australia.  How
about our other listers?  Any offers?

        Nina and Skye, how are we getting along.  I have kept a list of these
folks that have replied directly to me, and those that have also appeared
on the list.

        By the way, did anyone see Kelvin Fagan's posting about a trip in the
UK.
it looks like an interesting proposition.

        Elizabeth Jones
        Comfort, TX