RE: Trip Helpers

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: RE: Trip Helpers
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:44:54 +0100
Yep, I'll help.  You can include my name and address on the helpers
list. I know a good MG garage and a great auto electrician (yes, LUCAS
too).  And a body shop (he does restorations so a bit pricey but, no
"bondo" is used. new metal or lead.)  And any MG enthusiast is always
welcome for coffee or Bier.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
Tillessenstr. 15
68219 Mannheim
Germany
Tel:   (home) 0621 89 28 88  (work) 06202 80 62 36
( 12 miles from Mannheim center and 12 miles from Heidelberg center)