RE: blower motor

To: "'Rene van Maanen'" <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>,
Subject: RE: blower motor
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:32:28 +0100
Hi,

I had problems too with this motor.
Solution is to replace the receptacles where the bullet connectors fit in,
solder new bullet connectors to the wires or have the current ones
resoldered and last bu not least get a new switch or have the current one
thoroughly cleaned.

I dismanteled the switch which was fulle of dirt - it did not work at all.
After cleaning ans application of a little grease it all works fine....

Cheers,

Hans
'71 MGBGT in the carpet mood