RE: Kelvin's MG Tour of England

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Kelvin's MG Tour of England
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 08:22:50 -0800
This sounds like great fun, I wish I could go.  I went to the UK for a
similar adventure in the summer of 1997, met Kelvin and Paul Hunt, went to
Abingdon, saw a lot of museums, parts houses, and met Syd and Malcolm Beer -
an MG nut's dream.  Also satisfied my airplane interests by going to Duxford
and Shuttleworth - GREAT collections, and even got to see everything from a
Bristol Boxkite to a Hawker Hurricane fly at the Shuttleworth evening
flypast.

My trip was with a friend and fellow car nut, and therein lies the rub.  I
had to swear that the next trip to the UK would include my WIFE, and that
SHE would have control over the itinerary. So I will have to be content with
my memories of the 1997 trip as I get dragged from stately home to art
museum and back...

Cheers
Paul Kile