Re: Kelvin's MG Tour of England

To: "KILE, PAUL D" <Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Kelvin's MG Tour of England
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 18:13:33 -0800
Hey, you Amurrican would-be tourist, you, quit knockin' our Stately 'omes!
How are our antiquated nobility supposed to pay their exorbitant death
duties if we can't get you yanks to come over and buy tickets to walk around
our draughty mansions and look at our moldering furniture and pictures of
our dead forebears?

Lawrie

PS Even some of the art museums have some half-way decent pictures.