Postings?

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Postings?
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 10:02:25 -0500
Durn, did it again, Sent from the wrong account. If this gets reposted -
sorry.

I have noticed over the last several years that after Turkey Day and
until late Feb, that the number of posts go down, while the percentage of
OT posts goes up. This trend seems to revert back to normal - questions,
answers, debates, etc - after about the middle of Febuary. Then on the
other hand, the number of posts from the Aussie contingent seems to go in
the reverse direction. Think it has anything to do with the weather?

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Naa - couldn't be

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?