Re: Postings?

To: <RJohn50603@aol.com>, <macy2@bellatlantic.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Postings?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 08:55:39 -0800
Down below I'm re-posting both the original notes since this relates to
both...........it's off-topic and water-related..............

Two good friends from our MG club (darn - an LBC reference slipped in!)
recently spent three weeks in Australia. Had a terrific time. Marveled at
the friendliness of the locals they met. But........and it's a big
but............they came back to California convinced the water swirls
around the plughole in the same direction as it does here! Thus destroying
beliefs (myths?) long held by those of us who've never been "down under".

So, to fill the vacant message board that so irks Larry, and to determine
whether our Dallas friend is correct or myth-bound, can a few of our Aussie
Listers please respond as to whether their local bath-water swirls round the
plug-hole in a clockwise or counter-clockwise direction (Or do you say
"anti-clockwise, as they do in England?) Maybe this matter can be settled
once and for all thanks to the wonders of modern communication techniques!

Lawrie