Re: Fuel Consumption

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Consumption
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 12:03:51 -0600
I would hazard a guess that good "average" fuel consumption for a B is
around 22 mpg. That is...the most I've gotten is 26.5 and the worst is about
19. I would say a good goal for max economy is 23-24 mpg.
Those are U.S., not Imperial gallons. You don't want me to calculate to
metric, do you? :) Actually, I had a neat little application that converted
all measurements, but can't find it right now, darn it.

Dan
73 B