Re: Matchbox MGF

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Matchbox MGF
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 05:16:12 +0000
Mowog1@aol.com wrote:

> Matchbox now has a MGF in its stable.
>
> ....Canary yellow with Orange stripe down middle of bonnet and
> boot...Orange MG logo on bonnet and doors...

May I be the first to say... YUK!  Who in their right mind would do
*that* to an MG?

We are getting quite a few MGF's cruising around Adelaide now and they
are all nice, solid metallic colours (blues and greens mostly).  Canary
yellow with an orange stripe...?

Eric
'68 MGB mkII

PS  It is great to see the Octagon up there in pride of place on the
website for the fantastic "TARGA TASMANIA - The Ultimate Tarmac Rally"
event.  Rover Australia are now major sponsors of the event and are
"official vehicle suppliers to Targa Tasmania"... so I expect there will
be a number of MGF's running around down there promoting the breed!
See the site at http://www.targa.org.au