Re: Matchbox MGF

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: Matchbox MGF
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:38:38 -0500
I have an MGA Matchbox.  Its model number is #19.   It is green, right hand
drive
with a driver all in white.
My wife found some Micro Machines  in a set  called #5 European Sport.  It has
an
MGTF, Triumph TR-3, Jaguar E-Type, Porsche 360 Speedster and a Ferrari 250 GTO .
There are some really small ones (not much bigger than a Tylenol gel cap) is
that
one of them is a pickup  truck.   I am not a collector of toys, but  anything
that
relates to brit cars we tend to pick up.