Re: Several questions RE 1980 MGB LE

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Several questions RE 1980 MGB LE
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:59:11 +0000
Tom Winslow wrote:

> If these questions seem dumb, please note that I am a TR person

Now, that *is* a TR person playing into the hands of a hungry mob of MG
wolves...

Be gentle guys...

Eric
'68 MGB MkII

PS  I am just running my bath now... I was thinking of video-taping the
water draining out after my bath and posting it to my website as a QT
movie in the interests of the international plug-hole research being
undertaken on this list, but then thought better of it (besides, then
you would see where all the grease from my MG goes to... an
environmental hazard for sure).