Re: SUV vs MGA, Oh Nooooo!

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: SUV vs MGA, Oh Nooooo!
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:05:10 +1000
>Crrrunnnch! No injuries and my  car is still drivable but the chrome
>grill, surrounding sheet metal, one headlight and right fender are

You know what, exactly the same thing happened to me 2 years ago, but some
woman in a BMW - and she took off the second she realised she hit my car..
Got her License plate tho.. <G>

My point is - isn't it an absolute b**** to try and find the horn in an A
(or T type) in an Emergency like that!! I think I missed by about 6 inches
and whacked the speaker grille!! <G> My B also has the stalk type horn - a
wee bit better, but I tell you I do appreciate having a modern steering
wheel type horn in my daily driver - Mazda.. But then again, it's probably
not the real issue, most modern cars tower above MG's and lazy people can't
be bothered looking over their shoulder, or even a cursory glance in the
RVM.

My favorite road rage line is 'Wher'd ya get ya license??? A cornflakes
box?!?!'.  I guess you'd substitute 'Cornflakes' with 'Fruit Loops' in the
USA. <G>

Hope you get it all sorted out. Not a nice thing to happen pre Xmas. :(

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia