Lucas Gremlins Strike Again

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lucas Gremlins Strike Again
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:41:06 +1000
Hay guys looking for some electrical help, (hate wiring, drives me insane).
OK here goes,

Symptom.   Passenger indicator, stops working when brake applied ?.
Looked closely last night and when the passenger indicator is working BOTH
brake-lights faintly flash,  seems it is only a small current going to the
brake-lights, but it stuffs up my indicators.

     Have looked at the wires in the boot, don't know what I'm looking for
but they seem to be OK, disconnected all the bullet connectors in there,
and cleaned the with some Wet & Dry,, they seem OK.  My guess is maybe the
flasher can or somewhere in the spaghetti under my dashboard.

     Any hints. I realy dont know were to look.

Neil
64 MGB (Baby)

P.S. this is an ex US car that has been converted to RH Drive.

P.P.S. Some DPO has got to the wiring previously and change a few of the
wires to diferent colours.  (Happy, Happy, Joy), making the job just that
little bit harder.