Re: Squeal, part II

To: gofastmg@JUNO.COM, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Squeal, part II
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:28:20 EST
Actually neither of the two possibilities fit with what Joseph posted.
The first motion shaft only turns in the piolt bushing when the clutch is
pushed in (zero speed on first motion shaft, engine running)
Secondly, the first motion shaft bearing only turns when the clutch is out
(engine and first motion shaft both turning).
If you go back and read Joseph's post he says that clutch has no effect on the
noise.  I don't know what the noise is but I feel fairly certain that isn't
one of these two items.
Rick Ewald
67 B
99 Volvo S 80 T-6