My favorite LBC ??????????????

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My favorite LBC ??????????????
From: HLYDOC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 23:44:27 EST
We all have been working on and driving these wonderful cars for a long time,
some of is a lot long than we would ever admit to. I have been involved since
I was about 10 years old, in that time I have had the opportunity to own, work
on and drive all different models of British Cars and my favorite to drive has
got to be an Austin Healey, but I feel the prettiest of all the British cars
has got to be HANDS DOWN the 1950 Jaguar XK120 Roadster.

 Lets have some fun and hear some of your favorites.

David Nock
58 Healey 100/6
80 Triumph TR8