Re: Thanks - Responses to Floor Coverings and Greasy Shirts

To: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks - Responses to Floor Coverings and Greasy Shirts
From: Jerry K <JKProd@triton.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 14:11:27 -0500
Richard,

I also have a very large garage (complete with pool table) and I have found
that wall to wall carpet (except where my driver MG parks and I do welding)
makes for a much more comfortable place to play with my (big boy) toys.
Carpet is much easier to stand on and much warmer in the winter.  Check with
your local carpet store or installer for tear-outs.  I got my carpet from a
local gift shop that was remodeling (short nap is common for commercial
carpet and best for a garage), I just had to pick it up the day they tore it
out.  I did not bother to fasten it down, but used a carpet seaming iron  to
make one big piece.  If it gets a spot on it, "so what!" or get out the Fast
Orange ->scrub->rince->shop vac, It's only a garage.

With warm comfy feet enjoying a Michigan winter

Jerry K
New Buffalo, MI
3 1974.5 MGBs  (inside)
2 GMC vans       (outside)