Videos/Documentaries on Sprites?

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Videos/Documentaries on Sprites?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 21:31:48 -0600
Hi folks

I was wondering if there are videos or a documentary of some sort out and
available that covers Sprites in depth.  If so, I'd love to aquire the
materials.

The History Channel has done somethings but Sprites are seen and mentioned
only for a few seconds, nothing more.  It's usually focused around big
Healeys or other BMC's and what gets mentioned about a Sprite is the Mark
I, almost never Mark II or later.  :(

Anything?

Thanks,

Jay Q  -  '62 Healey Sprite MKII (HAN6L2874)