Jaguar

To: Mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jaguar
From: "Edwin McCarroll" <emccarroll@mco.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:33:22 -0500
My daughter tells me of an E-type Jaguar, 1974 v-12 for sale.
>From what little I know of xke's , this car is well priced for its
condition and running characteristics.    The roadster seems to be
longer than other e-types.   While I have the MGA , I am not averse to =
owning other British iron.   The notion of a v-12 makes me nervous when I =
think of the possible expenses of running it and maintaining it.
Any mg'ers familiar with this car and is there any advice or caveats
you can send my way?