Sodding Rubber Bumpers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sodding Rubber Bumpers
From: Christian Stanton <cstanton@pixley.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 11:23:03 -0500
Although I said I would never own another RB car, I recently was coerced into a
'78 Midget.  I am in the process of removing the bumpers/chrome/top/windscreen
to be resprayed.  I would like to restore the bumpers to some respectable color
of black.  The bumper looks like it had some level of sealant or paint on it
originally?

Has anyone had any luck restoring/repainting them with anything that will last?

(Unless anyone has a cheap CB donor Midget for a CB conversion!).

Christian Stanton
'78 Midget
'70 BGT (crushed)
'74.5 BGT (met the back of a Caddy)