Re: Cooling Question

To: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Subject: Re: Cooling Question
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 17:41:45 +875200
Word on the street is that Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au said:
> We had a Couple of hot days before Turkey Day, (110 +), now i have a
> question on the running temp on the B, maybe some of your texan's and the
> like could answer me,  how hot should I be Getting.  It was sitting on 190,
> which is about 20 degrees above the thermostat Temp.  Is this normal ??  Or
> am I looking at more work on the cooling system, (already have new Core and
> Themostat).

Thats about the same as my '66.  I recommend draining and filling with
3L water 2L antifreeze and a bottle of RedLine Water Wetter, that will
probably save you 5-10 degrees.

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key