Re: Wire Wheel Repair / Shocks

To: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Repair / Shocks
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:00:40 +875200

http://www.team.net:80/sol/tech/truwire.html

> Also, how does one top off the shocks?

There will be an obvious looking bolt on the top of the front shocks.  You
will find a syringe will be handy for getting the fluid through the horizontal
opening.  The rear shocks are filled through holes cut in the wheel wells
from the interior of the car under the carpet on either side of the battery
bin cover.

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key