RE: OT Beer Bottles (was Turkey Day)

To: "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: RE: OT Beer Bottles (was Turkey Day)
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 21:33:19 -0800
I don't have a reply specific to your topic. I'm looking for info from our
Aussie listers.  Tomorrow we will be taking in an exchange student from
Medowie, NSW which I see is north of Sydney.  Any other info about Medowie,
or Australia in general that might make things more enjoyable for him (14
y.o.)  If he gets homesick, can he send some of his countrymen a note?
Thanks,
Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
MG wannabe