Re: MGs & old fartdom in Blighty

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGs & old fartdom in Blighty
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 23:14:49 EST
Some people tiptoe through life hoping nothing will disturb them, and death
will sneak up and take them quietly.  Others go out and live life each day to
it's fullest.  When death shows up he will have to catch up, because these
people are at wide open throttle and going up through the gears.
I'm on the same side of this fence as you Barney!
Rick Ewald
67 MGB roadster.
99 Volvo S 80 T-6