Window winder handles

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Window winder handles
From: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:20:48 -0800
Saw this in an MG mag over the holidays

http://www.british-cars.org.uk/satur/mgb02.html

rather nice looking handles.  Mine are about to break (well, the knob at the
end is), and I thought the one on the right (with the holes rather than the
slot) would look nice as they would match my steering wheel.

They are 42GBP (about $60) from the UK.  Does anyone know of an alternative
sturdy handle?  Also mentioned are door pulls, which sound very attractive
as I have broken 2 already and you can't get the original design anymore.

No connection, just an interested shopper.

Andy