Re: Handling

To: "MSLishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Handling
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:53:46 -0800
Michael.........

Can you be serious? Moving the battery (which weighs what, six pounds or
so?) makes a noticeable difference in handling?

If your car is set up that sensitively, I presume you fill up with gas every
time you've used one gallon? After all, since the B takes 12 gallons or so
the difference in rear end weight (and the tank is about as far back as one
can go in a B) between an almost empty tank and a full one must really screw
up your car's handling!

Lawrie